Humbling.


“It's humbling, to become the very thing you once mocked.” Gone Girl.


People can be whatever they want to be or do whatever they want to do. I really believe that. Really. Maybe that’s why I don’t really like to hear any gossips. People can do shits it’s their life, none of my business. But I think the real reason I don’t enjoy gossip is because I don’t care about other people’s life.

My own life is such a mess, I don’t have time for nosing around. If someone asking for help I would be honor to help. But I’m not going to seek into someone’s trash and looking for dirt. And that’s why I wish people would do the same for me. Not meddling in my life. But that’s just not the case isn’t it? Some people just love to stick their nose into other people’s business. But well, that’s their choice anyway. I won’t judge.

Anyway, about that quotes from Gone Girl, well I don’t mocked. But once I said never and I hate it very much and I don’t understand why it happened. Until, it happened to me. And I wont tell you what. But the thing is, it’s true, it does humbling.

Never say never. Never hate something too much. Because you know what? It might happen to you. You might do it at some point in your life. And even when you did you will not believe it. You will hate yourself oh so very much for doing such a stupid thing that you hate. When you accept that it’s done, it really did humbling. And change the way you see the world, the way you see people. The way you see yourself.

It’s like surviving a big wave and being deserted at the beach half naked. You’re glad that you’re alive but you know you’ve lost a lot and you will never be the same person again. You’re broken. But it’s okay. You survive.

Comments