i'm happy for you. i will. well, at some point eventually.

dear, you,i know, no body is perfect.
and my strong will becomes the strongest yet my weakest point.
with it i reach my goals and lose my compeer. i get this far yet still imprisoned.
because of it, i love and beloved. be hated and feel hatred.

and i apologize for what happened, but i will not apologize for being me.
and i will not apologize for my withdraw.
i apologize for my selfishness, but i will not apologize for not smiling when you smile.

i hope you don't take this personally, were just principally diverge.
because i need to believe that what i believe still true.
like my mum said, "good things will come to good people."

and you'll be fine without me, just like you are fine now.
and i'll be fine without you, just like i am fine now.


let me watch from outside, and i'm happy for you. i will. well, at some point eventually.

Comments