Kissing Resentment Goodbye


Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Carrie Fisher.



The thing is, I need to forgive you because I need to forgive myself. I need to have a life free from resentment. I feel it before how resentment and anger swallowed my quality of life. How my obsessive thoughts swirling in my head and take control. And since the pain is familiar, I bask in it, subconsciously leading me to see the negative in everyone. And I don’t want that. I’m too tired to have that in me. So I decide to just get over it. Then, suddenly but slowly, I began to crawl back to life. Putting a broken life back together. And you have to know that I’m gonna be okay. Eventually. I am okay. Actually.
Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. Carrie Fisher
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/resentment.htm

Comments